FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Platinum Status in Eight Days and $800 - No Stays Required
Old Dec 2, 2015, 9:41 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by dsperling
I know this has been discussed elsewhere in this thread, but I can't find it. How long should it take for the 10 nights to appear? The FAQ says points will take 7-10 days, but it doesn't mention the nights. I want to schedule one more meeting this year, but want to make sure I get credited for my first meeting first.

What's the best way to check or to follow up?
That's all going to depend upon when the property does their thing. Once processed it should be pretty quick. I read a lot of posts where the property blames MR for not processing but I feel it's them not knowing what they need to do. There are two different systems, one for room activity and one for meeting activity.

Unless the rules have changed, it's the date of the meeting that will count and not the date of posting. So should they take longer than desired, a meeting this year will still count for this year activity even if posted in January.