FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Busted! Please help me figure out how to resolve this...
Old Dec 2, 2015, 6:16 am
Mamibear

Thanks for the details OP. It gave me an insight of what to expect with some of the CU prepaids I have that I've been loading and unloading without issues for several months now.

From discussions in our group, it seems like even while following the T&C to the dot, our accounts may be heading for shutdown in a few months. Its not new to us though, there's 2 that shut us down but fortunately, we liquidated funds immediately at WM soon as we read there was a sweeping shutdown. For a couple of us, we didn't have to go through begging for our funds back, in a day or two, we saw the status as CLOSED in our accounts. No love lost, we started a new search

I thought that after the hammer fell on those 2, there'll be no more. From out of the blue, through constant networking and research, 4 geese came up for fattening; might also end up in the chopping board but it was, least to say, easy armchair MSing.

Don't lose hope, there's still plenty out there you'll find especially if you're searching with like minded people.