FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American Express "Everyday" Cards (2014 - 2021)
Old Dec 1, 2015, 11:21 pm
LostPanda

Originally Posted by gardengirl
Ever have online trouble seeing the expanded line for bonus details? I can see the expanded for the 50% but when I click on line for See Card Bonus Detail all I get is a strip 1/4" wide x 4". I can see that the lines scroll but the full page doesn't appear.

I've been trying all day to figure how AE came up with my current accounting of points. Balance was $6,083.49. $2,383.38 was grocery. Every transaction on the statement was in the details for the 50% list of 46 transactions. If I take away the $95 annual fee I get base points of 5,988 which coincides with AE's calculation of 5,987. But for the 3X bonus AE only gives 3,756. I calculate 4,766. 1,010 pt. difference. Do you think they figured one of my grocery charges as a GC?
I have the exact same problem. The skinny strip is annoying. Amex have to fix that. My total points of 4,025 supposed to be posted, but I only got 50% bonus of 2,050 posted. I'm going to call them tomorrow why my base points are not posted if the 50% bonus is there. Doesn't make any sense. I do not think they check for gift card purchases. I buy sometimes not for ms, they are all there in the point summary. I love this card, but the way Amex handles these points is annoying. So many tidious rules.