FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TB Followers - Top issues TB should address in 2016? [flame free]
Old Dec 1, 2015, 2:43 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Let me see if I can clear up this misunderstanding which I apparently caused.

My intent was simply to get a discussion launched as soon as possible pertaining to the addition of software to FlyerTalk which contains a functionality desired by some members of FlyerTalk; but I have not had a chance to do my research yet to have an opinion about it at this time to have initiated it myself.

I used the word passionate instead of informed not because “I am not really in love with this idea”; but because in general, it is possible to be informed about this potential proposal but not have any preference as to whether or not the software is implemented. IBobi is an example of someone who is more informed than I about this particular topic but seems to have no preference either way as to whether or not the software should be added to FlyerTalk.

That is all there is to it. I am not trying to pawn it off on someone else. I have no opinion as of yet pertaining to this idea...

...and I was simply attempting to return to the topic pertaining to what other issues should be addressed to TalkBoard in the coming year.

I hope that clears things up; but I also want to say three things that I hope my past history on FlyerTalk proves:
  1. I am only trying to do what is best for FlyerTalk.
  2. My intentions are genuine.
  3. I am not afraid of “getting my hands dirty” and doing the work myself.