FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA Precheck Revamped.....If only it were true!
Old Dec 1, 2015, 7:40 am
Often1
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by Randyk47
Like with many newspaper articles, or by other news media venue, I take some with a grain of salt. Granted it's been fun to try to keep track of the off and on again TSA PreCheck policy and procedures. Regardless of the various announcements passengers still seem to be getting PreCheck without being enrolled in a qualifying program and I've personally seen random selection still happening. Less than before? Hard to say. It's no like I stand around security taking a survey. We're both enrolled and have been getting PreCheck 100% of the time the last year so whatever is or isn't happening hasn't impacted us.
+1 - If managed inclusion still occurs, it's rare and very random. I get Pre-Check 100% of the time through GE and rarely have more than a few people ahead of me. If one of them happens to be MI and it takes me 10 extra seconds, I'm really not bothered by it.

For what it's worth, even lengthy Pre lines tend to take little time because people flow quickly.