FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi retention offer reports (All cards) [2014 - 2015]
Old Nov 30, 2015, 10:42 pm
PointsNmiles

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold, National EE, *G
Originally Posted by Songer5
Anyone else having this issue? On my Thank You Premier cards, I received an offer for (a) $95 statement credit AND (b) 1000 TY Points if I made $1000 in purchases each month (starting July 2015). I even Secure Messaged them to get the offer in writing with the specific month cut off dates (not the same as statement dates).

I made my $1000 purchases each month, and received (b) but then didn't receive (a) the $95 statement credit. When I wrote back to inquire, they said I did not qualify.

This happened on both my card and my wife's card. I called and walked through each statement with the Phone Rep and he issued me the credits, but couldn't explain why it was initially rejected.

Takeaway: Stay on top of your offers being fulfilled.
Not sure if you care whether your points are transferable to partners or not, but my experience is that when they make those type of adjustments, points are NOT transferable. Just an FYI. I'm a proponent of TY points, but they need to abolish the splitting of these points and just make all points transferable.