FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How can I subscribe to / unsubscribe from FT newsletter / news letter, etc.?
Old Nov 30, 2015, 4:01 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
At some point recently, I started getting TalkMail, which I never requested. The latest issue arrived in my email inbox yesterday. This morning, roughly twenty-four hours later, I got another unwanted email headed "This Idea May Expedite Boarding Time by 71%."

I have no interest whatsoever in reading the little blurb "news" items written by "journalists" employed by IB who seem to know nothing about either travel or journalism. In fact, filling my inbox with this garbage is a great way to guarantee that I will never read it.

PLEASE, JUST STOP IT.
I get Talkmail. Yes I subscribe to it. It's fun to scroll through the headlines to see if there any threads of interest. Given how often you post all over FT I thought you did the same

However, I've never gotten other emails from FT/IB/TM. I believe you when you say you have, & offer you two very simple solutions - a) unsubscribe when you get the email (takes a second & presto, bingo - no more emails) or just delete the email (again, only takes a second although it doesn't take you off the list). It's not rocket science for crikey's sake to get off any email list @:-)

Cheers.