FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aeroplan website rejecting Known Traveller # (Nexus)?
Old Nov 30, 2015, 12:18 pm
PRS

Programs: Marriott Titanium & Lifetime Gold, HHonors Gold
Aeroplan website rejecting Known Traveller # (Nexus)?

All members of our family have valid, unexpired Nexus cards and thus a 9-digit PASS ID that we use as a "Known Traveller Number" when booking flights online to get access to TSA Pre. However today when booking two separate US-Canada reward tickets the Aeroplan booking engine rejected the numbers each time saying "Please enter a valid Known Traveller Number". (Just in case I tried using the both number without spaces and with spaces after every three digits and was careful not to put the number in the Redress # field just to the left). Ended up booking the tickets without the number - not a big deal but still annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a known problem or something I should report to Aeroplan? Couldn't find a place to report this issue online so called the call centre and left my number since wait >1 hr. Will ask them if/when they call me back and ask them to add the numbers manually for these bookings.