FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Starwood + Marriott: How Will Hilton Respond? Elite Status Matches?
Old Nov 30, 2015, 10:20 am
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by atravelguy
Data point: current SPG platinum and will requalify this weekend based on stays and not nights. Received a response that I do not meet the requirements to be matched to Diamond and they offered a fast track to gold by completing 5 stays or 10 nights in next 90 days at which point gold would be issued through March 31, 2015. Yes, 2015 was used so who knows if that would be 2016 or 2017.
Fast track to gold? LOL; that's insulting. They've given out Gold like candy. And the 'normal' requirements for gold are only 20 stays or 40 nights or 75K base points. Their challenge saves a little time, but not much.

So they've stated on Twitter that they're giving HHonors Diamond to Hyatt Diamond and Marriott Plat but didn't give it to a SPG Plat? Bizarre.

What is your HHonors history?

Originally Posted by Rusdude
How many matches have gone through? I sent in my info a few pages into this thread and got a response back on Thursday morning but my account still shows no status. Not particularly anxious since no Hilton stays coming up but wanted to provide this information in case anyone's wondering.
So far, only one confirmed match - Miles to memories. I realize it was a holiday weekend but there should have been more than one confirmed match by now.

I submitted my information Wednesday evening, including a copy of my SPG Plat status page (with LT Gold and requirments for Plat through Feb 2017 met) and the only response I've gotten is the automated response on Thursday AM. I just checked my HHonors status and no update.

Last edited by iflyjetz; Nov 30, 2015 at 10:31 am