FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hacking and/or Reporting on Problems with AQD : Your Ideas and Observations
Old Nov 29, 2015, 5:50 pm
PointWeasel

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by Allvest
One way of hacking could be to purchase the high-J fare tickets eligible through Amex for a free companion ticket. In this case, I would get a full credit for the AQD, while my spouse/family member/colleague would get neither AQD nor AQM, which might be just fine.
AC has enough of an IT challenege without throwing them curveballs situations. Even calculating of the straighforward AQD totals will be a total cluster^#&@.

And what about IROPS issues? They can't even handle it now at AE, and now throw them an AQD calculation retroactive request? How are they kidding.

For flights still missing from March 2015 due to IROPS, I am still waiting the the queue and the agent yesterday went silent when I asked why it takes this many months when the ORC request is with AC itself and not a Star Alliance member. Submit another "other request" on the website sir and that was about 52 mins on hold. Rupert et al must be proud of their achievements and AC just lets the game go on and on. And now add AQD to this mess?