FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honors Dining: Thoughts? Problems?
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2015, 2:43 pm
DrRodneyMcKay

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by KCflyerguy
I participate with same program (Rewardsnetwork.com) but use it through Delta. The restaurants are exactly the same as Hilton. I don't think that I can double dip with both programs, but should probably look into that. Luckily there are a couple nearby places that we visit once in a while so I do get a little value out of it. When I travel (almost weekly) I use my phone to locate nearby restaurants that participate, which gives me a chance to try places I might not have considered before. For the most part I've had good luck with that and am up to 26k Delta points from the program YTD.

As far as points posting, I see them on my Delta account roughly 2 weeks after dining. But Delta posts all my points faster in general than Hilton. I'd say give them at least 1-2 more weeks to post.
You cannot "double dip" - I tried, and was informed that I'd have to pick one program for my points to go into. I picked Hilton since those, unlike Delta, expire (also I'm rolling in Delta points).

good to know that yours take a while to post. I got worried because in the past mine posted very quickly (within a week) so the slowing down is concerning.