FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Churning Amex in Canada (2015)
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2015, 11:24 am
alc

Originally Posted by 1Newflyer
Originally Posted by DealAddict
Self-referral has worked every single time I have done it for regular AMEX and Aeroplan AMEX. I don't think AMEX really care enough about who you are referring... I am not sure where in the terms and conditions it says you cannot refer yourself either...I thought it just said you have to know the people you are referring.
I agree with you, folks feel important when they start interpreting the T&C their own way and post their warnings. I wish more posters just present their own experiences rather than what they perceived to be the rules, because they know it all.
I guess the words "just saying..." to start and the end with in my reply didn't let the readers know I was not very serous about AMEX going to or care to do anything about self-referral.

I was straightly just referring to the comment to the respond "No reason it shouldn't work really.." If my respond seems offensive, I do apologies as it was not meant to be. if you will feel better, I can either edit my post or ask Mod to delete it.