FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honors Dining: Thoughts? Problems?
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2015, 10:34 am
DrRodneyMcKay

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Honors Dining: Thoughts? Problems?

Note: I searched for a HHonors Dining thread in this forum and did not find one. If there is already one please close this one and direct me to it.

Firstly, I was wondering how many of us (if any?) use HHonors dining (or any other brand's dining rewards service, like IHG or Delta)? In my experience, the restaurants they offer rewards at are ones that I would never go to, even with the incentive of earning points...I am not someone who enjoys sports bars, which is the only thing that offers points around me. (Seriously, how do they pick these places?) Still, I keep my cards on file in case I accidentally end up at an establishment that gives me points - it's always nice to receive a surprise email that I got a handful of points because I know it'll keep the rest of my points alive.

On a more practical note, has anyone been having trouble with their points posting? I dined at a Hhonors restaurant on November 23rd, and the points posted to my HHonors dining account - but have not posted to my HHonors account. I contacted them and they gave me the points via a 'service center adjustment' but I would hate having to contact them every time I need points posted.