FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX to LIM with BA or AA?
View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2015, 9:23 am
luxtrvlwrks

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, RC STARS, Rosewood Elite, Bellini, SPG LP, Dorchester Diamond, PenClub
I just flew the AA 763 retrofit MIA-LIM, and the LA 763 LIM-MIA. I would rather have been in any domestic First Class 737/757/319 seat than the LA 763.

It felt claustrophobic to me because I had zero room on either side of my arms (thank goodness I was sitting next to my husband - it would be very uncomfortable with a stranger). There was no storage and no place to put anything. I had room for my small ear buds case and that was it. Absolutely no privacy. The comments from sdsearch about the IFE are spot on.

Service was a bit odd. They kept coming by and turning off my screen. I like to keep the map on, so that if I wake up, I can glance to see where we are and whether or not I want to go back to sleep. So inevitably I would wake up when they turned it off, I would turn it on, fall back asleep and so on...

I was also disappointed to see that the LAN crew allowed the woman across the aisle from me to keep her big Chloe bag and her four inch platform shoes on the floor during both takeoff and landing.

Never say never, but I have no interest in flying the LAN international product anytime soon.