FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pax harassed and screened AFTER flight - video
Old Nov 27, 2015, 10:07 pm
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

All of my immediate family worked in law enforcement and I now supply a service to a group of federal and local LEO's. I fully support the LEO community however when they step over the line I have no issue stepping up and letting my voice be heard.

When certain groups of cops have a name for giving a person a "hard ride" while in the back of a paddy wagon I thinks its time to take a look at what's going on. There is no reason to choke a person to death while trying to take them into custody. There is no reason to shoot and kill a person armed only with a knife unless they are attacking, especially shooting them 18 times. There is no reason for cops to shoot up a small truck with two newspaper delivery people inside who showed no threat of any kind. And that is just a small example of what is happening across the country.

Police departments are looking more like an army than "Peace Officers". I think we all need to take a step back and reevaluate what we want our police forces to do. And why is it that almost every federal agency now has its own armed army? Is there really a need for that much firepower in our government agencies?