FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TB Followers - Top issues TB should address in 2016? [flame free]
Old Nov 26, 2015, 11:25 pm
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by nsx
IMHO if voters are not interested in TB that's good. It's a sign that members are enjoying FT the way it is.
If a town has a municipal council that has absolutely no tasks other than to give the mayor recommendations on a very limited number of issues, very few people will bother voting for its members -- but that does not mean that they like the town the way it is.

I've given this hypothetical situation before, but it is worth repeating: Tomorrow, TalkBoard can vote in favor of establishing a TAP Forum and reject a proposed forum for Air Malta.

What TalkBoard cannot do is decide what will be allowed in the new TAP Forum -- that will be completely up to its moderator(s). Hence, the mods can prohibit any discussion of TAP in the TAP Forum and allow unlimited discussion of Air Malta instead.

I voted for you for TB but not because I felt that you could accomplish anything there, simply because I like you as a person. If moderators were elected, and you ran, I would also vote for you -- but this time feeling that my vote actually meant something.

Last edited by JDiver; Nov 27, 2015 at 11:08 am Reason: Such discussion is beyond the purview of this forum or TalkBoard