FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pax harassed and screened AFTER flight - video
Old Nov 26, 2015, 11:42 am
sethb
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by gingersnaps
A TSA Supervisor who has no authority to arrest, threatened to arrest a passenger at a airport in the Northwest in December 2014 - because the passenger had a shirt with the "f" word on it.

A TSA manager refused to permit medically exempt liquids because, in part the traveler only paid less than a few dollars per bottle.

A TSA Supervisor tells a passenger along the lines You acting ignorant like that, you deserve to get a pat-down; then later the same supervisor "steals" the passengers cell phone.

A TSA Supervisor berates a passenger for filming and says "you better respect this badge".

And you want these people to have arrest authority? No thank you.
There's a Supreme Court decision specific to the first issue. "F... the draft"

I pay $12 (retail) for prescription mouthwash, the TSA has never even asked the price, just sometimes waved their magic paper over it.

I'd be really tempted to inform them that I'll respect their badge when they start respecting the Constitution.