FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best credit card conversion rate to Asiamiles (HK) - 2015
Old Nov 25, 2015, 7:31 pm
percysmith
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by bmtsang
Looks like there is no promotion with HSBC during this Christmas & New Year since Amex just announced their promotion at Times Square http://www.amexshoppingfun.com.hk/desktop/index_en.html
Originally Posted by percysmith
No there will be a red hot winter promo, it's previewed in my targeted 2% letter (if I registered for the 2% after November I auto register for that promo too).
Here's 2% targeted promo clause 3 in full:

"3. Cardholders must successfully register once by calling 8228 1618 during the Promotional Period ("Registration") in order to be eligible to participate in the Promotion. During the Registration, Cardholders are required to input the credit card number of any one of their Eligible Credit Cards which are issued on or before 15 October 2015. The Bank will automatically perofrm the Registration for the Promotion for Cardholders who have been notified of such promotion by this promotional mailer and have registered for the upcoming Red Hot Credit Card promotions via the registration hotline or the Bank's Website furing the period from 1 December 2015 to 29 February 2016. More details regarding the Red Hot Credit Card promotions wil be announced in early December. Please refer to newspaper advertisements or www.hsbc.com.hk/creditcard for details then." (my emphasis)

Last edited by percysmith; Nov 25, 2015 at 8:16 pm