FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sofitel Sydney Wentworth giving Club Sofitel access - temp
Old Nov 24, 2015, 4:57 am
sycokid

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by Jacek_C
Hi,

Recently I have been to Sofitel Sydney Wentworth and they are giving complimentary access to Club Sofitel for Platinums till the end of the year as a pilot.

Additionally, they give me a voucher for a free bottle of wine or points.

My tripadvisor review is below:

I enjoyed the stay. It's important that Sofitel Sydney recognises the loyalty of le club members. The voucher - points or a bottle of wine - was a really nice arrival gift. Additionally, complimentary access to the Club Sofitel for Platinums. Hopefully, you will offer this permanently, not only temporarily (31 Dec 2015).

Room upgraded to a luxury room without any problem. Early check-in and late check-out no problems. Extra bathroom amenities - no problem.

All staff was exceptional. From check-in experience with Ann, through all of the stages of staying at the hotel. Especially people in the Club Sofitel were remarkable. Remembering drink preferences after a night shows that they treat their guest with due respect and they really want to deliver the best customer service.

It's a pity that the hotel doesn't have a swimming pool - but probably nothing can be done with it. Maybe they could offer a free vouchers to the swimming pool if someone asks or make an arrangement with other accor hotel which has it. I don't think it will be a lot of queries over the month.

I have seen that during breakfast no longer fresh orange juice or evian water were served. That's a bit of step down. Additionally, a selection of omelets were pretty basic.

Good selection of food at Club Sofitel. Water so good, tastes like evian, even it is not evian.

Reservations manager really helpful and professional.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel to my friends and hopefully I will be back. Hopefully, the hotel will extend a lounge offer on a permanent basis.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUse...th_Wales.html#
Extremely good to know even if it is only short term (hopefully of course it continues )