FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Private Airport Security Screeners v TSA [merged threads]
Old Nov 21, 2015, 8:06 pm
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gingersnaps
Boggie Dog....Posting against Managed Inclusion, posting against free-rides for precheck, promoting a proposed law that would end free-rides for precheck is being "pro TSA"?!? You have a distorted sense of means it means to be "pro" about something.

privatization will not solve the misery that is passage through a security checkpoint; that is the point of this post. Private security is shown to be no better. You choose private because you angst against the government, your choice is your choice. But in deciding between tsa and private, lets be honest that neither is shown to function at a higher rate of success than the other.
You must have me confused with someone else.

I am not against the idea of Manage Inclusion but I do think initial screening should use the same standards as Pre Check for everyone. I do have serious doubts that TSA BDO's can pick anyone out of a crowd who is a lesser threat. I don't think I posted against free rides for Pre Check and I certainly don't support the proposed law that would end Pre Check for those who haven't paid. I have benefited from that exact situation several times.

But I am definitely Pro, I am Pro to the idea of ending the reign of TSA. It was a bad idea in the beginning and has proven over time to be a bad idea going forward.

Now, I asked several questions of you in an earlier post and you have conveniently not addressed a one of them.

Can you only attack but never respond to other ideas?