FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No guest allowed for Silver members in Dublin [flying BA code/EI metal]
Old Nov 19, 2015, 4:06 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by TyneTraveller
Just one thing however, someone might like to check the below thread for a possible mistake.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...-europe-2.html Post #17 seems to suggest the OP has a point about a guest. I'm not so sure if that is correct.
I think that is a mistake, in fact possibly two of them, it's no guests and it certainly was London flights only, not UK. I guess the recent codesharing deal for UK and Ireland may have altered the last point in the last 10 days, though I don't actually know. I have a feeling the problem is the lounge agents in Gold Circle are relatively lax about guesting (e.g. family members) but at least since the start of this year they have been tougher on at least the BA arrangements. I'll put a cross reference to this thread into that Lounge guide. If you extract the EI PNR from your booking, you are able to go online and book paid for lounge access, subject to availability.