FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JUST THE FACTS: 2016 AAdvantage Program Changes Announced 17 Nov 2015
Old Nov 17, 2015, 1:06 pm
355F1

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by ashill
Partner airline award charts have the new EQM earnings.

BA ranges from 0.5 EQM/mile flown (H fares and below) to (only) 1.5 EQM/mile flown (all premium cabin fares, from discount premium economy to full F).
I noticed this and have question. I have some MRs (yes, plural) to JNB in March on BA ticket stock and crediting to AA as in planning in status matching when they offer it next.

I was upset when they initially released the new (released last month) earning chart for BA gutting the Base Miles to 25% earn rate.

Now, though, I am seeing that the brand new chart released today that the base miles still say 25%, but the EQMs are .5.

If this is the case then I'm not that upset, as I only have 2 cheap one-way fares as the rest I bought in PE.

So, based on today's news, say a one-way trip is 11,000 miles flown. I'll earn 5,500 EQMs but only 2,750 RDMs, right?

(I was going to be royally pissed off if I was only going to get 2,750 EQMs for those flights)