FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amenity Kit and Pyjamas
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2015, 12:09 am
jms_uk

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
On day flights, pjamas are rarely offered (even in F).

However, they are ALWAYS available if you ask. I have had this confirmed to me by a number of QR crew, and have found that I do have to ask the staff before being handed a pair of pj's.
I did ask, CSM no less, and she was the one who said none were available [even mentioned checking if there are some loaded for the return flight].

It wasn't greatest of the F experiences, not because of PJs, but few other things, like tray table being broken at my seat [quite lucky that there was one free seat in F so I could eat there], some staff being a bit crude and the most shambolic boarding I've ever experienced in my life.

Ground staff completely forgot about J and F passengers at the gate upstairs. Once all the economy passengers boarded [some 30 minutes after my arrival at the upstairs waiting area] they were about to close the flight and wouldn't believe CSM that there was nobody upstairs. Cue in some discussion between her and GA and 5 minutes later some guy comes up running upstairs and starts opening the doors to jetty. At this point there was about 10 minutes left to do all the pre-boarding stuff, so everything was super-rushed for 7 of us in F, don't want to think what was it like for 30-40 J passengers.