FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Miles&Smiles Elite is no more Star Gold card... [in some computer systems]
Old Nov 11, 2015, 10:12 am
dromack

Programs: TK*G (E+)
Miles&Smiles Elite is no more Star Gold card... [in some computer systems]

... According to Scandinavian Airlines Customer Service Management and (propably) Miles&Smiles team B-)

Answer I got from SAS Customer Service when I wrote a short complaint why SAS does not recognized my Gold status on my last SAS flight:

Dear Mr xxxxxxx,
Your correspondence has been received in regard to your Frequent Flyer membership status in your booking, xxxxxx when travelling from Dublin on 5th November with SAS.

I am sorry that our agent was unble to confirm your Gold status and was unable to resolve this for you at the time of your check in.. Our agents are unable to view your account details and I aplogise if this was not courteously explained to you.. All Star Alliance members are advised to carry their membership card when travelling so membership level can be confirmed.

I have spoken with Miles & Smiles and they have confirmed at this time you are an Elite member.. To benefit from Star Alliance Gold benefits you are required to hold Elite Plus membership level.

.Therefore on this occasion your reservation correctly issued your boarding pass with Basic level

.Kind regards,

.xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx

Customer Care Manager

Scandinavian Airlines