FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] AA: JFK-DEN (via LAX) in Flagship F rt $483
Old Nov 4, 2015, 5:17 am
3galsontour

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, SPG Gold
Challenged by finding the Fare Rate Rules

[QUOTE=jona970318;25656145]This would not be possible because DFW is a transfer point, no stopovers are allowed for this fare

Thank You - useful info and will use it

My problem ultimately is I did not think to reference the fare rules to understand what really went into my ticket. I do need to go mid way through this ticket to Asia so I am trying to catch up on what I can do within the fare rule framework. But I am loathe to call because I have something on hold (which is constantly getting cancelled because, as I now know, of a conflict in my reservations.) I have been trying to find them on both PNR's that I have had ticketed, and one on hold. No success. I have researched here to find current ways to find the fare rules and find that AA's recent change to the page in Sept may be the reason I am having no luck.

I am also loathe to ask something that is deemed redundant, repetitive, or time-sucking by the group but I also want to help myself - and that means getting used to building MR's by knowing the fare rules.
I would appreciate a recent take on how to find the fare rules.