FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel, Japan [Master Thread]
Old Nov 4, 2015, 1:03 am
nldogbert

Lounge access - cost

Hi,

I will be visiting the property later in Feb/March 2016, I have both paid and reward rooms reserved on different dates.
Since I was not able to find more information I am hoping someone will be able to provide more info

a) I will with 3 persons - sharing a room. For the paid room, the reservation already includes the 3rd person additional charge. However for the reward room, I recently received an email from room reservation of the hotel asking to confirm if the 3rd person is a child or adult. I am suspecting that they want to add a surchage above the points used. Anyone can confirm this?

b) I will have access to the Club lounge - what's the additional charges for the 3rd person or are they lenient about it (I doubt since this is Japan). Am trying to see if I should pay for it or just leave it since she does not drink and we don't plan to eat too much since this is Osaka we are talking about it.

c) what are the chances of getting an upgrade to a suite?

d) are they still giving privileges to visit the observation deck when staying at the hotel?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!