FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priceless Surprises Promotion
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2015, 8:20 pm
SEAfarer

Originally Posted by HGHUA
Seriously, printed address labels are ok right? Never done these before...

The T&C don't specifically prohibit them but the include the vague "all entries must be handwritten" which I hope just means the cards.
It says "handwritten" but doesn't say whose handwriting it must be. I remember once sitting my early adolescent daughter down in front of a stack of index cards and envelopes, with her reward going to some concert, but then she became a recalcitrant teen and now college student. Total loss. My hand hurts, thinking about this. Good point about the envelopes.

I also wonder if my night-by-night bookings (for flexible changes and cancels) will slide past that "stay" definition, in terms of generating these e-mails that give us the entries. I guess I will find out a week after the first run of multi-night stays. Wouldn't want to run past that 94 number with wasted paper entries.

Since the cards will generate emails for us just as stays will, I imagine at some point we will be discussing our timing tactics? Numbers may be random, but people aren't; they tend to sleep in bunches. Now, if I can just git mesilf on Kiwi time...