FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2015, 2:20 pm
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
Not sure if this was covered (didn't see this in the wiki), but I was on the 75H over the weekend. Coming and going (JFK-STT) was a last minute plane switch that moved upgraded people to the back. (I was traveling in F.)

This plane had the last two rows of F taken out, replaced by three rows of Comfort +. This was a nice mini-cabin, and since they board/deplane from the second door often, it's quieter during boarding, and they get to leave with F when the FAs do that hold back coach until F deplanes thing.

Comfort + started at row 15. There is no hard divider here, so lots of legroom for this row. I think 15D had the curtain in front; some might not like that.

I didn't take a good look at the Comfort + PTVs, but in F they were very nice, possibly identical to the big PTVs they have on the 757 D1 transcons.
I posted upthread about it, I rode in 16A from ATL-DEN and it was very pleasant.