FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: AA OSO, IROPS / IRROPS, delay, cancelation etc. resources thru 2019
Old Nov 2, 2015, 8:02 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by oysterhead43
I was caught in the hell of Oct 22-23 at DFW. Was connecting to BNA from SFO. Ended up bailing on AA and SWA took me home from Love. Just called and was provided an ORC for the DFW-BNA leg by a very nice agent. Even got her name and will send an Excellent Service certificate.

Was critical for me, the points from that leg will push me to EXP after my trip this week . Otherwise would have had to wait for trip in a few weeks.

Also, a partial credit/refund for that leg is already being processed (supposedly).
Thanks for posting this.

We were affected by the aftermath of the debacle - October 30, we waited quite some time for a replacement for a "no show" F.A. (many aircrew had "timed out" at the end of month), and flights later than ours were canceled. At least two moderators traveling to our annual moderator training were caught and were forced to RON and take a flight on Saturday that forced them into missing part of our training.

These weather debacles can have effects that carry on longer than we think.