FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Australia to Europe. citro's AY Travel Questions
Old Nov 1, 2015, 4:49 pm
citro
Suspended

Thanks Steve_Hun

Well it seems that helsinki airport does not have much to do.. my last experience was that almost anything was close or nothing else to do and it was rather quiet by the time i had to show passport and go to the next stage.

Anyhow i well i suppose the internet is the most priority for me to have.

But just to be honest with this. My last experience like ive stated before.. When i found Internet for free on my tablet. It provided me to log in by using credit card. I don't think i really had free internet at helsinki airport ? It did but it could not continue unless i put in my credit card with how many hours to use to get the best high speed internet. Otherwise from all i remember you can use free internet but not as fast bandwidth as if you were to pay for it. Someone can confirm that for me. Im sure i did saw 2 or 3 different wifi internet by scanning it but then realise it promoted to pay little bit to use fast internet speeds while at the airport. Otherwise it would be free internet but slow internet. I could be wrong but someone can confirm me on that. Its what i saw on my tablet. To get free wifi you must scan your device update to whats around you. Then it pickups signal near by of the airport in order to use the internet. But thats what it found when i scan my tablet while i was at helsinki airport. Fast internet speeds means you pay something little for 1 hour perhaps. Otherwise free internet but this means slow internet speeds at numerous of times during browsing and so on. Do people just pay to get fast internet at helsinki airport to use your own phone and or tablets ?