FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Australia to Europe. citro's AY Travel Questions
Old Nov 1, 2015, 7:55 am
citro
Suspended

Originally Posted by nux
You did the same trip a few years ago, perhaps you can do the same thing you did last time.

What are you going to do in Rovaniemi?
Good question.
But last trip i made the hanging around the airport was much shorter. Even though i only seat around waiting it end up bored me quite alot but ive manage. But this time 3 hours at helsinki airport. Well i don't no what one passanger does around at t2. Any good shops? electronics stores.. kiosk something to keep me not get bored quickly.

Rovaniemi is a beautiful area. Im going to do a few touring around and that would be nice. Lots of snow But rather isolated city. So back to the topic on this stuff on what to do at the airport if any suggestions maybe. Oh thought 3 hours hmmm may not be nothing but it can be if just seating around doing nothing.

Also is terminal 2 actually under domestic or international area ? Ive be coming from berlin t2 but then i must departure from t2 again by going to rovaniemi next. So... its between both domestic and international shared terminal ?