FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating guide: Boeing 787 Dreamliner
View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:41 pm
ummgood

Originally Posted by shefgab
Does anyone know the location of the IFE units on the 789 in WT? Are there are good or bad seats?
I am pretty sure they are under both aisle and window seats so you are going to have to suffer with them.

To answer the other questions the bulkhead rows in WT have the most legroom. It doesn't matter what one you have it will be more than the seats with people seated in front of you. You do have less width because of the screen and tray table being in the arm rests. I am willing to put up with that.

Seats in row 30 are the best for leg room because of the exit door but the window is really poor because of the bulge of the door. 30C is bad because of people wanting to stand where your legs are for the restroom. For this reason I would rather have row 21 which has less legroom than 30 but people aren't standing in it. I have flown 30C 3 times and every time there were people standing for extended periods in the space in front of my seat. That is why row 21 is my favorite which I have flown twice.

my last flight on the 787 was in WT+ so I don't think I'll be going back to WT if I can help it. I am a pretty broad guy and the limited width in rows 21 and 30 are really tough on long flights for me. WT+ is such a huge difference.