FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris: MO vs Four Seasons
View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2015, 11:16 am
stimpy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by j123456
For my stay the total difference between the two comes out to 2.2k euros..pretty substantial so unless the FS is that spectacular. Although this is my first visit to Paris so the location is important as well
If it is really important to you to have a spectacular hotel experience, then book a suite at the FS. Again, an entry level room won't be that great. However if you just want to visit Paris and have a decent luxury hotel experience then the MO is fine. That said, there are several other luxury hotels in Paris that would do as well or better. If high end shopping is your thing, then the MO has the best location. Otherwise any of the luxury hotels in Paris are fine for walking around and seeing the sights.

And if you can only afford an entry level room at these hotels I would suggest moving downmarket and booking a suite at a lesser hotel for the same money. I personally love the Intercontinental Le Grand for its Club and location (next to the Opera Garnier). It's not as great a hotel as the FS or MO, but it is still a really good hotel and the Club service is excellent.