FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Taste of Gold/Platinum" promotion and Platinum challenge [Merged threads]
Old Oct 27, 2015, 1:56 am
leeky
Suspended

maybe next you'll also want the credit card nights to count towards current bonuses since you obviously don't know what a stay is despite RogerD408 and my posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by noob23
Well the credit card nights do count for most things, they post on your card anniversary (that's coming up for me). Here's the fine print for me. No tracker on the website. Guess I'll find out soonish!

* Available at all Marriott RewardsŪ participating brands. Credit toward this promotion is given for stays with MarriottŪ hotels between October 1, 2015, and December 31, 2015. Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member's nights or stay. Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit toward this promotion. Marriott Vacation ClubŪ owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit. This offer is not transferable. Some Elite benefits vary by participating brand. All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.