FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $200/$100 reimbursement reports: DL only [2011 - 2015]
Old Oct 26, 2015, 12:45 pm
Auerbach

Originally Posted by mooper
It's clear at this point that things have returned to normal. Probably just a technical glitch, some sort of review, or otherwise.
Speaking of the technical glitch, I noticed today that my Amex PRG currently lists the $100 airline credit under "Offers." I opened my Amex PRG card in June and used up the airline credit in July/Aug, and the credit posted automatically on Aug 3rd, just before the glitch occurred. I don't recall seeing the $100 airline credit under the "Offers" for my PRG card during the past couple of months, although I know it was there when I first opened the card in June. Interestingly, my Platinum card, which I opened on Aug 30th and used up the $200 airline credit in September during the glitch (i.e., had to chat w/ Amex to get the credit to post) does NOT show the $200 airline credit under "Offers." Is it possible that the glitch caused my Amex PRG airline credit to reset, and that I could get the $100 PRG airline credit a second time before this calendar year is up? Probably wishful thinking, but it is curious that the credit shows up under the PRG offers and not under the Platinum offers.

Last edited by Auerbach; Oct 26, 2015 at 12:50 pm