FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird prepaid debit, now with FDIC insurance and paper checks (2015)
Old Oct 23, 2015, 9:11 am
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by RobertHanson
@Carlitos You are really jumping to conclusions about my post. In fact, I have never loaded BB with either a cashier or at the Money Center. I have always used Kate. When both of my local Kates have been out of order I've just gone home without loading, and then came back another day.

I was responding to the post by iflyjetz encouraging me to use various other ways to load, and wondering if that really works, in light of the amount of loads I want to do per trip to WM. I very much understand the points you made, but don't understand your eagerness to flame me.
I usually tend to jump to conclusions, but I think I understood what you were asking ... what's a reasonable amount to load non-Kate.
Personally, I never load more than $2K per store if Kate's out to lunch. That's 2x$500, 1 done at the Moneycenter and 1 done at a register or electronics dept. If one were discreet, they could probably get away with loading 2GCs x 4 different locations. I wouldn't press my luck past that, and I'd only do 2GCs at the Moneycenter the first few times that I loaded manually.