FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird prepaid debit, now with FDIC insurance and paper checks (2015)
Old Oct 22, 2015, 6:08 pm
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by RobertHanson
Thanks for that. I'll have to try and see if my WMs will let me load at the counters.

The reason I was looking for a working Kate is that by taking a short break or two, I can load $5K (or is it only $4K now?) in one trip, between our 2 accounts. Doubt I could do that much at the counters.

For those loading BB at the Money Center counter, which is the same as the return desk at my two WMs, how much can you load per trip?
I don't recommend more than 2 loads per trip in line. If all cashiers in the store are able to load, I'd do 2x500 at 1) Moneycenter, 2) Electronics dept, 3) automotive dept (if it's not busy), and/or 4) front registers.

I think that regular cashiers are limited to $1K max load anyway.

Doing no more than 2 cards at a time appears to be good enough to keep me under the radar. I've never done 4x(2x500) ever; the max I've done is 2x (2x500). There are so many WM/Neighborhood Markets around me that I don't push my luck. I also don't load at the normal cashiers in the Neighborhood Market; I just go to the Moneycenter and do one 2x500 load.