FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discover Deals
Thread: Discover Deals
View Single Post
Old Oct 19, 2015, 8:38 pm
iahphx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by eajusa
Discover has a section for tracking your cash back on your statement. You can compare your purchases on the statement to the cash back entered. So far, they have not missed anything for my cash back. I have been a customer since 2011. If they miss something you call their regular customer service. Unlike some cash back operations, they do not use a third party outfit for their cash back portal.
Thanks. So far, I've only gotten one statement from Discover (on which I made only one purchase). All I see on that statement is a "Rewards" box which contains a single line item for "Discover Deals and Promotional." I assume that's all I get? So I then have to look at all my Discover Deals cashback purchases and hope the expected cashback on these purchases "adds up" to the total amount in the Rewards box? Yikes! I'm glad everything has tracked for you because I've never had a 100% success rate with any other cashback site (and, honestly, I only bother keeping track of the larger purchases).

Obviously, the current promo for new members can be extremely lucrative, so I'm willing to do the extra work, but this seems like no way to run a cashback site.