FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Consolidated] "I need XXX UA PQD's/PQMs in 2015 for Elite Status in 2016
Old Oct 19, 2015, 10:27 am
goalie
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Artpen100
I missed the last leg of a (nonrefundable business class) OS flight under my UA mileageplus number. (Work issue, not hidden city.) Will I get the PQMs for that leg, or just the legs I actually flew? Does it matter that I checked in but did not board?

I would have thought the answer is that I would not get it if I did not fly it, but a couple of years ago I did get the miles under a similar circumstance under a different airline's program. Which was nice since I did pay for the flight and could not get a refund.
On its face, it's just the miles for the flights you flew but when you missed the flight, were you re-booked on another carrier or did you simply not end up taking the flight? If you did not take the flight and were not re-booked on another carrier then sadly, no miles or PQD's but if you were re-booked on another carrier, you could try submitting for original routing credit (ORC) (tho without knowing the particulars of your situation, it's difficult to make an exact determination)