FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tokyo Luxury Hotels (consolidated thread -- older thread, now closed)
Old Oct 13, 2015, 10:35 pm
lizs

Originally Posted by MikeFromTokyo
You're definitely in good hands. R-C tokyo serves only high quality wines and spirits in the club lounge, many of them are right off the menu from the lobby lounge and bar. This is an hotel where I believe paying for club level accommodation actually saves money if you are a drinker like I am. Plus it's one of the best club lounges in the world IMO.

Think wines and cocktails that would cost $20~$30 a glass downstairs. And the afternoon tea is also exactly the same as what people pay a lot of money for in the lobby, except in a quieter more private setting with an even better view from the top of the building.
Thank you for the detailed response (and everyone else's)! He's a scotch drinker and I'm a wine drinker, and it will be our honeymoon, so it sounds like it may make sense with those prices. We are definitely drinkers when on vacation - nothing rowdy of course - but one at happy hour, a couple after dinner sort of thing.