FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Speculation: US 408 FA removes pax at PHX, people boo 12 Oct 2015
Old Oct 13, 2015, 9:35 pm
Dave Noble
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by greg99
Do prosecutors peremptorily challenge you every time you're run through voir dire to pick a jury?
In places where I could (and have for several months) serve on a jury, the bizarre idea of asking jurors questions is not permitted. The main thing that would determine whether I served would be whether I chose to decline ( since not obligated to serve again )

As far as I am concerned, the only thing that is known is that the passenger was politely and assertively asked to leave the aeroplane; whether the event which precipitated it , really justified the outcome, I would not presume to judge from the video. The attendant has the right to a workplace where is not expected to accept being insulted/assaulted by others. Whether the passenger did or did not made insulting remarks about the FA ( as was suggested by one hearsay report ) is unknown

Not prejudging what occurred would be what I would want from any juror if I was involved in a trial

Last edited by Dave Noble; Oct 13, 2015 at 9:44 pm