FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Class Monetization, or FCM: The Definitive Thread
Old Oct 11, 2015, 9:49 am
EZEDoesIt

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
Originally Posted by CMK10
Today I get up, fly to ATL and check one last time to find out they've finally released a P-Fare. I paid $200 at the Skyclub 10 minutes before boarding and got the last seat left (it was showing 2 available seats for upgrade since I checked in yesterday). I probably broke #2 on the upgrade list's heart.
Wow--you're more insistent than me in checking prices! Which SkyClub? I'm surprised they were competent enough to reprice it mid-travel and accept payment.

I bought a ticket from SFO last weekend just two hours prior to departure. I was immediately #1 on the list. Someone who checked in the day before was probably ticked!

I also helped a family member by a ticket on Thursday for travel on Friday. Since she hasn't flown in forever and the -up fare was only $100 more I splurged... I wonder how many people in F these days are travelers like her? On some flights I've noticed a lot of non-business traveler looking folks (e.g. elderly women).