FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Oct 9, 2015, 1:48 pm
Travel

Originally Posted by cdancer20
It depends on what method you want to go. If you are trying to maximize the amount of points that you already have, then you would need to get your spending down by closing date in December. Then you will only have it through end of next year.

However, if you want to get it by next year, you will have to do all of your spending after December statement. Then you will need to either do real revenue flights to gain points or get points through spending on your 3 credit cards. All of which would need to occur in 2016. Oh wait. You said you got personal premier 2 years ago. If it's been at least 24 months since you received your last bonus, you can cancel the card and reapply for the bonus. You also have the option of trying for the other business card.
Okay, thanks cdander20! I appreciate the advice and will have to think about it. I hate to cancel a credit card because I understand it really dings your credit!