FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New browser extension to reveal hotels for Priceline Express Deals
Old Oct 7, 2015, 6:57 am
hotelcanary

New browser extension to reveal hotels for Priceline Express Deals

Hey FT folks,

I have asked and received permission from Jabez to post this here. I would like to receive feedback/opinions on the following browser extension that I have developed.

For those of you who love finding deals in Priceline, I have developed a Google chrome extension that can benefit you.

When you place your mouse on a deal, the browser extension will reveal the short list of hotels that match the criteria for that deal (neighborhood, stars, guests ratings, amenities, availability, etc.). Often, the short list contains one or two hotels only. This way you can compare deals in few seconds without need to open new windows/do additional searches.

I would love to receive feedback on it. Specially, if you do some booking with priceline, please let me know how it worked out for you.

You can install the browser extension from the Google Chrome Store with the following link:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...jokdpggfcefigk

After installing it, you will see a ring bell icon on the top right corner of your chrome browser (only when you are in the Express Deal section of priceline.com). Press on it and place your mouse over the deal that you want to see.

If you like the concept, please check it out! I will be happy to answer any question here.