FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates over rated?
View Single Post
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:09 am
SuiteFlight

Programs: QF(Platinum) VA(Platinum) EY(Platinum) NZ(Gold) AZ(Platinum) SPG(Gold)
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Issues with non-routine situations are irrelevent here though

This is only a routine situation - The terms of on departure upgrades...
Dave, I don't know why you persist in just skimming posts and reading in what isn't there. You have conflated two seperate discussions into a muddle of likely chip carrying.

The discussion of common sense outcomes (as extended further by my post on how authority systems impact that), as first discussed in general between eternaltransit and rgdave was a stand alone discussion that was not embedded in aceboy44's complaints. I'm sure you are intelligent enough to be aware of that, but for some reason seek to pick an argument that doesn't exist.

I have clearly agreed by the wording of my post with enternaltransit's quite comprehensive (and high quality) analysis of aceboy44's rather unreasonable view regarding his upgrades. You seem to share aceboy44's habit in this example of creating rather fanciful views, distorted from reality, for motives that appear questionable. Yet another case of you telling people what they've said, by your personal reconstruction? Oh dear...