FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rendezvous with a friend @ GRU--help with best location?
Old Oct 4, 2015, 9:21 pm
califlyer8

Question Rendezvous with a friend @ GRU--help with best location?

Hi There,

I've been getting some misinformation about the airlines/terminals in GRU and was looking for some help and clarification.

In a few months, I will be flying American to GRU and my friend will be flying Delta to GRU. We will then be meeting up and taking a domestic GOL flight together, a few hours after our arrivals.

It seems like Delta flights arrive at Terminal 2 in GRU and American flights arrive in at Terminal 3. It looks like Domestic GOL flights leave out of Terminal 1. Is all of this terminal information correct?

If so, is the best place for us to rendezvous around the check-in area A on Terminal 1 for our GOL flight? What is the best way to get from Terminal 2 and 3 after arriving and making our way through customs/immigration to the check-in area of Terminal 1? Is it easy to walk or are there inter-terminal shuttles? Also, have people had good luck with the Wifi at the airport? If so, we should be able to talk via Whats App until we connect.

Thank you for all of your help!! I appreciate it!