FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA flight attendant rude beyond belief
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2015, 1:04 pm
danielonn

Originally Posted by aa_fangirl
I was flying on BA from Paris to London the other day and encountered the rudest flight attendant I have ever seen.

I boarded the plane pretty tired. Before we even took off, I had fallen asleep while also listening to music from my iPhone with noise cancelling headphones on. Sometime later I woke up – just at the time when a flight attendant was passing small bags of potato chips (crisps) as snacks. I picked up one and as I noticed that my seat mates had drinks on their seat tables – I asked for a glass of sparkling water.

What happened next was unbelievable – to me, and to my seatmates… The flight attendant – male, his name tag read ‘****’ – stared at me and uttered “Well, I asked you what would you like to drink several times a moment ago and you just ignored me…”

After he berated me with words – **** (the flight attendant) just walked away…
I waited for a minute or two and I pressed the call button. To my second surprise, nothing happened again!

All in all I was very surprised by this experience with BA.
Check out the full story of my highly unsatisfactory BA experience on my blog:
http://www.china-finds.com/travel/
Man you are way too demanding. Do you expect a full lunch on a 45 minute flight?(even less).

I live in California and fly to Los Angles which is 45 minutes once we are in the air. I am lucky to get a soda and am happy. On Delta in Economy Comfort I ask for a double of my favorite alcoholic beverage as its included in the fare and am happy. I am always ready with my order and if I should be asleep and miss the drink service its not the end of the world.