FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $10 for Free - Coinbase Conga
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2015, 12:48 pm
Yoshi212

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Has anyone received the bonus either 10 or 75 $/€/£? I have made my purchase and am waiting for confirmation of the bonus crediting to that person's account. My link was used and I'm figuring the person is making the purchase and am awaiting credit of the bonus.

The person's link I used did get a 10$ bonus when it should have been 75$ as of Nov 4th

Originally Posted by jasondaub
I would stay far away from this place, as they changed the terms of the deal after everyone had started with the $75 bonus, and only paid out the $10 bonus even though all of the steps they asked for were completer before they changed the deal. They are slow when it comes to buying bitcoins, they have miniscule limits for buying, and they change the terms of the bonus program and refuse to pay out the bonus. I have read many stories the last few days online about how they refuse to honor the terms of their referral program in the past, and now I can confirm that and have a story to add to it. I have closed out my account with them, removed all my information from their webpage, and will stick to buying bitcoins from more reputable places in the future, such as circle. I would stay far away from them, its not worth the hassle even for the $75 they promised but didn't deliver, needless to say for the $10 bonus.

Last edited by Yoshi212; Oct 4, 2015 at 8:18 pm Reason: adding info.