FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt FAQs & Tutorial on Getting Hyatt Points - PLEASE READ
Old Oct 2, 2015, 4:00 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by peteropny
If you really want to do this, perhaps a quick PM to confirm with our Gold Passport Concierge might be in order since I think the list you are referring to was only valid during the rollout of this feature. I'm pretty sure that all hotel operated restaurants are participating at this point (not the leased out restaurants - like Ruth Chris in the GH Seattle).

From your handle, I'm guessing you are in MN, the restaurant in the HR Minneapolis should work.
I would assume so as that restaurant seems to be operated by the HR Minneapolis. It's good modern somewhat-creative American food with an emphasis on fresh local stuff. The restaurant and bar are basically the same, with small plates offered as a sort of "bar menu", but the disadvantage is that the restaurant can be noisy at times, especially when a convention group fills the hotel.

There's a Hyatt House in Minot ND that has a sort of restaurant/bar but I don't know whether many people not staying in the hotel eat there. It would be a bit like going to a HP for a meal in the gallery. BTW, the HP in downtown Minneapolis has an extended gallery menu and a larger than expected bar area.

Three hundred fifty miles from someplace in MN could also include the Hyatt in Greeen Bay, the HR Milwaukee, HP Madison, two suburban HPs near Milwaukee, two suburban HPs along the bypass expressway south of Minneapolis, and a HP in Des Moines. There are also Hyatts in Kansas, with a couple near Kansas City, that might also be within 350 miles IIRC. Locations near ORD could also be within 350 miles of the southeast corner of the state.

Last edited by MSPeconomist; Oct 2, 2015 at 4:07 pm