FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Credit Cards management
View Single Post
Old Oct 2, 2015, 8:22 am
takeshi74

Originally Posted by tev9999
I have a spreadsheet that has grown from a basic checking account ledger to include a full list of all of my card, signup bonuses, reward tracking, interest tracking, and all kinds of other stuff..
Same here though I don't really worry over tracking signup bonuses and rewards tracking is only done for cards with caps. I also use Mint for analytics.

Originally Posted by changc
As soon as I applied for 4,5 cards, I realized so many cards I need to keep track of which one is with annual fee, when is first year free annual fee due, when do I need to pay, and so on.
I don't worry about tracking the AF's and treat them like any other transaction. Payment due dates are part of the spreadsheet that I use.

Originally Posted by changc
Is there a good spreadsheet as a template for me to use?
There are a lot of templates out there. As with any subject, good is highly subjective. What makes a template good or not all depends on what one is specifically looking to do. It doesn't sound like what I use is quite what you're looking for. Mine started out as a simple checkbook register but then was split into two tabs, one for crude budgeting and one for what was the detailed checkbook register. An additional tab was added later to track credit card transaction detail. It's really still basically a register, just for multiple accounts but it fulfills my requirements.

Last edited by takeshi74; Oct 2, 2015 at 8:28 am